With a permanent desire to optimise expenses incurred in communication and profitability, the Mailtrack© system enables:
- To establish a Quality Observatory for distribution of printed advertising material. Thanks to regular checks strategically spread in time and in the different zones, the quality of operations is constantly improving.
- Establish a long lasting partnership with the service provider through the positive impact of controls: preventive upstream level, positive pressure in real time and fixing problems downstream level.
- Optimise the expected effects of printed advertising campaigns: Awareness, traffic and sales turnover in outlets.
Three possible scenarios for printed advertising distribution:
Establishment of a quality Observatory
How to set up a quality observatory for the distribution of advertising catalogues?
A common thought is to deal with issues concerning brands and companies upstream:
- What are the budgetary challenges by area?
- What areas are particularly sensitive?
- How to planify controls based on the number of printed advertising campaigns?
- How often controls are necessary to improve distribution?
- Where and how to allocate the controls?
- What are the budget and the expected return on investment?